For us, social responsibility and sustainability are not just buzzwords or new-fangled lip service. That is why we make sure that we only leave as much positive traces as possible in everything we do.
- Consistent recycling and waste avoidance are just as natural for us in the office as at events.
- We obtain electricity from exclusively renewable energies and use energy-saving devices.
- We only use fair-trade milk for our coffee, we have locally produced Fritz-Cola in the fridge for meetings and we also drink Astra – the latter, however, because we like it.
- In addition, we pass on our knowledge to trainees in the profession of event managers and donate regularly to people in need.
- Since 2019, we have been offsetting the CO2 emissions from business travels by plane (which we avoid wherever possible) via atmosfair and also suggest this to our customers for incentive trips under the item flights in the budget.
- A sponsorship is also one of our positive traces: in 2019 we were allowed to take on a flower sponsorship for 100 square meters, in 2020 we have even expanded a beautiful flower meadow to 200 square meters.